A downloadable art tool for Windows
With VoxEdit, it is easy to draw and view amazing 3D pixel art images. VoxEdit comes with it's own built-in image editor and 3D viewing window. These will allow you to edit and view your 3D images live, in the same program.
Once you have finished drawing, you can easily export the image as a .png or .obj file to be used in another program, or mess around with different effects such as drop-shadows and outlines.
To keep up to date with all the latest features, follow @theInfernobomb on Twitter.
- Image Editing Tool, including selections, bucket fills and brush sizes
- 3D Image viewer, automatically renders and displays the current image
- Custom Palette Editor
- Importing and Exporting of Custom Palettes (PNG, PAL, TXT)
- Importing and Exporting .PNG files
- Export Sprite Strip of pre-rendered images
- Custom Image Sizes
- Colour customisation, allowing you to draw with any possible colour
- Runtime rendering effects such as outlines and drop shadows which make your 3D image look better
- Full-screen rendering of 3D images
- More rendering effects
- Image animation support...
Buy VoxEdit in it's current state, and you will receive all future updates free!
If you are unsure about purchasing the full version of VoxEdit immediately, give the Demo version a try! It is exactly the same, except it does not allow:
- the Importing of Images
- Exporting .obj files
- Resizing of the Canvas
- Having More than 10 Layers
- Importing and Exporting Colour Palettes
- Setting a custom background in the 3D renderer
Have fun drawing!!
Note: The "Compressed" download does not allow exporting to the same directory as the .exe file
In order to download this art tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Update v.1.3.4 : NormalsMay 01, 2020
- Update v.1.3.3 : Bug Fixes and Colour WindowApr 28, 2020
- Update v.1.3.0 : UI UpdateJun 23, 2019
- Minor Update : 1.2.6Apr 19, 2019
- 3D Object UpdateMar 15, 2019
- Update v1.1.3 - Export rendered sprites, new effectsMar 09, 2019
- Update v 1.1 : Colour PalettesSep 11, 2018
- Launch!Sep 08, 2018